For more information
Please Call Toll Free 1.866.593.4326
Things to ask when selecting a cleaning service:
- Are employees sub contracted?
Sub contracted employees may not be covered by bond or liability insurance.
- Workers Compensation - Letter of compliance.
Is the cleaning company in good standing with the Workers Compensation Board? Ask for a letter of compliance.
- Are employees uniformed - identifiable?
- Criminal record check.
Can they supply a copy of the criminal record check? How old is the criminal record check? Do their employees have an up-to-date police criminal record clearance?
- Insurance - Liability, Bonding?
Ask for proof of liability and bonding insurance.
- WHIMIS Trained?
Show copy of certificate and are employees properly trained.
- What experience does the company have as compared to your location?
- What equipment is used?
Old or new - is their equipment up-to-date and safe?
- Are cleaning solutions environmentally certified and scent free?
- Ask if company supplies MSDS sheets for all products used.
- Ask about company safety policy.
- Do their employees sign confidentially agreements?
Fill out our
form and get
the same day!
and it's FREE!